November 29, 2015

Merry Christmas! {SSSC297}

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

It’s time for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!  This week, we are up to SSSC297!

Print

I LOVE the angled panel on this week’s sketch!  I started by creating my background, and I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I stamped the panel using the Sheet Music Background with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I then cut a panel of Natural Card Stock, also cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I used the Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics to cut the angled edge.  I stamped the Natural Card Stock panel using the “Merry Christmas” sentiment from Hand Lettered Holiday

I added a panel of Green-Eyed Monster Prestige Card Stock underneath the angled panel, and stamped it with the Diagonal Stripes Background using Versamark.  I then heat embossed the panel with White Embossing Powder.  The poinsettia was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Winter Warmth Die-namics and stamped with Winter Warmth using Wild Cherry Premium Dye Ink and Cherry Crisp Premium Dye Ink.  I added a trio of gold sequins in the center for some shimmer.

Print

MFT Supplies

Check out this week’s sketch!

SSSC297

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along!

BLOGSIGNATURE

4 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!