April 12, 2016

April MFT Release Replay!

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the April MFT Release Rewind!  The incredible April Release is available right HERE in the MFT Boutique, and today, the MFT Design Team is sharing even more inspiration using the new products!

Today is my grandmother’s (we call her Nani) 97th Birthday! 97!! I created this card for her using the Gumball Greetings set and Gumball Greetings Die-namics!

Print

I started with a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I added a band of patterned paper cut from the new Proper Pinstripes Paper Pack.  I then cut out my gumball machine from Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock and Silver Shine Card Stock.  I then lined the pieces up on my card and cut out the circle for the Shaker Pouch.

I filled the Shaker Pouch using sequins and little “97’s” (love!) cut using the Little Numbers Die-namics from Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock, Grape Jelly Card Stock, Sour Apple Card Stock and Daffodil Prestige Card Stock.  I stamped “You’re Still YOUNG At Heart” from Gumball Greetings using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I finished off the card with Hemp Cord and a trio of enamel dots.

 

Print

cupsupplies

 

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today!

cupsignature

2 comments:

  1. Super adorable birthday card! Love your gumball shaker and love all the bright color. The metal bits look so real! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable card. I bet your Nani will too. Happy Birthday to her. My husband's aunt just turned 97 this month also and she is still young at heart. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!