October 14, 2016

Always & Forever! {WSC302}

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

I have a card to share with you for the current MFT Sketch Challenge, WSC302! LOVE this sketch!

Print

I wanted a graphic look for my card today, so I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I stamped the panel with the GORGEOUS Roses All Over Background using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  LOVE the pop you get with this stamp!  It’s so beautiful!  I then added a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock, also cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics and then stamped with Versamark Ink using the Diagonal Stripes Background and heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder.

I separated the two stamped panels with a strip of Tropical Teal Prestige Card Stock and then added a thin strip of Silver Sparkle Card Stock underneath.  I used the Label Tape Die-namics to cut the three Smooth White Card Stock panels for the sentiments, and stamped “ALWAYS” “&” “FOREVER” using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink with Label Maker Love.  A trio of rhinestones finishes off my card.

Print

cupsupplies

 

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_302

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with this sketch!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!