October 13, 2016

I’m Watching Out For You! {CC55}

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

I have a card to share with you today for the new MFT Color Challenge, CC55, which is a gorgeous, fall-inspired palette!

Print

I’ve used the delightful Fall Friends for my card today!  I just cannot stand the cuteness of this little scarecrow!  I cut him from X-Press It Blending Card using the Fall Friends Die-namics and then stamped him with Fall Friends using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored him with Copic Markers and then popped him up onto a circle of patterned paper from the Trail Mix Paper Pack cut with Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

The main panel of Kraft Card Stock was cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I stamped leaves and acorns from Fall Friends using Milk Chocolate Premium Dye Ink, Persimmon Premium Dye Ink and Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink.  I added a panel of Gumdrop Green Card Stock cut with the Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics, and added a thin strip of another pattern from the Trail Mix Paper Pack underneath.  I added a bow of Hemp Cord and a sentiment panel, cut from Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 2 Die-namics, which I stamped with “I’m Watching Out For You” using Milk Chocolate Premium Dye Ink.  A trio of enamel dots finishes off my card.

Print

cupsupplies

MFT_ColorChallenge_PaintBook_55

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to he MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today with these colors. 

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!