January 20, 2017

Life Is Short. Lick The Bowl! {WSC316}

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

I have a card to share with you today that I created for the current MFT Sketch Challenge, WSC316!  Such a great sketch!

Print

I love the new Kitschy Kitchen, Kitschy Kitchen Die-namics, and You Bake Me Happy set, and I’ve used all three, along with Beautiful Blooms and Beautiful Blooms Die-namics, for my card!  I cut the bowl, spoon and lemon from Smooth White Card Stock and stamped them using Kitschy Kitchen with Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink, Pineapple Premium Dye Ink and Latte Premium Dye Ink.  The flower was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using Beautiful Blooms Die-namics, and I stamped it with Beautiful Blooms using Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink and Tropical Teal Premium Dye Ink.

I arranged all of my stamped elements onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics using Foam Tape, and I added it two leaves cu from Limelight Prestige Card Stock using the Leafy Greenery Die-namics.  I added a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the Stitched Fishtail Flag STAX Die-namics.  I stamped “LIFE IS SHORT. LICK THE BOWL” from You Bake Me Happy using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

The main panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock was cut using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics.  I embossed the Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock panel using the Polka Dot Stencil and Embossing Pad Duo.  I added a strip of patterned paper cut from the Hearts & Stripes Paper Pack.  I finished off my card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Here is this week’s sketch!  Come play along!

MFT_WSC_316

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with this sketch!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!