January 18, 2017

You Warm My Heart! {CTD426}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge!  This week, Lisa has challenged us to use Gray, Red and Kraft.  I LOVE this color combo!!

Print

To start, I cut my coffee cup using the Coffee Cup Die-namics from Smooth White Card Stock and Kraft Card Stock. The heart was cut from Cherry Crisp Prestige Card Stock using Blueprints 15 Die-namics.  I then added a button with a sweet little bow of Hemp Cord.  I then popped up the cup onto a panel of Gravel Gray Prestige Card Stock cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

I layered my focal panel onto a panel of Cherry Crisp Prestige Card Stock, cut with the Stitched Rectangle STAX Dienamics.  I stamped the panel using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink using the Funky Flowers set.  LOVE.  I layered this panel with a piece of patterned paper fro the Dots & Stripes Neutral Paper Pack.  I then layered the entire panel onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and matted with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  The sentiment strip was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 2 Die-namics, and I stamped “YOU WARM MY HEART” from Perk Up using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

Print

cupsupplies

 

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Leigh Penner, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

2 comments:

  1. looove this! from the gorgeous background to the giant coffee mug to the sweet layers, it's all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!