February 14, 2017

February MFT Release Replay!

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the February MFT Release Replay!  Did you grab the fabulous new products from the February MFT Release?  SO.MUCH.GOODNESS!

Today I have a card to share with you using the Lots of Hugs and Twice The Hugs Die-namics paired with the new Friends Furever and Friends Furever Die-namics!

Print

I LOVE the bears from Friends Furever! They are SO CUTE!  I cut this cutie from X-Press It Blending Card using the Friends Furever Die-namics and stamped him using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink using Friends Furever.  I colored him with Copic Markers.  How CUTE is he?

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I embossed it using the Large Polka Dots Stencil and Embossing Pad Duo. I then added a strip of patterned paper from the Plaid Patterns Merry & Bright Paper Pack, also cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I added a mat of Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock.

I popped up the bear with Foam Tape onto the card, and then added “H’ and “GS”, cut using the Twice The Hugs Die-namics, from Gumdrop Green Card Stock, Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock and Sour Apple Card Stock.  I popped them up with Foam Tape as well.  I cut a sentiment panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and stamped “I Need Your Hugs – STAT” from Lots of Hugs, using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today!

cupsignature

3 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!