March 27, 2017

Happy Birthday, Friend!

Hi everyone!  Happy Monday!

I have been having SO MUCH fun creating with the new Distress Oxide Inks! I seriously CANNOT put them down!

Today I have a super simple card to share with you, and I created the background by sponging Distress Oxide Inks onto black cardstock! LOVE!

Print

I started by cutting a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics.  I placed the Abstract Stencil on top of my panel, and then sponged on Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink, Broken China Distress Oxide Ink and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink.  You can even tell from the photograph how smooth and soft they are!  LOVE these inks!

I cut a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Circle STAX 1 Die-namics, and “friend” from Silver Sparkle Card Stock using the Friends Die-namics. I then cut a strip of Smooth White Card Stock and stamped “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” from Essential Sentiments using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink. I finished off my card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

cupsignature

2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!