March 28, 2017

March MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints!

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the March MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints feature, and this month, the MFT Design Team is creating using Blueprints Die-namics that feature scallop elements!  SO fun!

Print

I’ve used Blueprints 14 Die-namics for my card, I just LOVE this Blueprints Die-namics!  It’s one of my favorites!  I cut a panel of patterned paper from the Tiny Check Brights Paper Pack, and I am seriously crushing on this Ripe Raspberry gingham!  I layered it onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, and then added the scalloped element, also cut from Smooth White Card Stock.

I cut a circle of Natural Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and then added the tea cup, cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Tea Party Die-namics.  I stamped the cup with the Cup of Tea set using Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink, Daffodil Premium Dye Ink and Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink.  I added a spoon to the tea cup cut from Silver Shine Card Stock using the Tea Party Die-namics. I added a flower and leaves, cut from Blueprints 12 Die-namics from Daffodil Prestige Card Stock and Gumdrop Green Card Stock, and topped off the flower with a button tied with a Hemp Cord bow. 

I added a flag sentiment panel cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, and I stamped “You’re My Cup Of Tea” from Cup of Tea using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

Print

cupsupplies

MFT_CreativeConstruction_Sq

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created for this month’s Creative Construction With Blueprints feature!

cupsignature

3 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!