April 25, 2017

Creative Construction With Blueprints!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the April Creative Construction With Blueprints feature!  This month, the MFT Design Team is working with just ONE set of Blueprints Die-namics, and a provided sketch, and creating a card!  I’ve used on my all time favorite Blueprints Die-namics sets and sketches, Blueprints 12 Die-namics!

Print

I seriously ADORE Blueprints 12 Die-namics, and this sketch in particular.  It is a go-to for me, for sure, when I need a quick card! For my card today, I started with a panel of patterned paper from the Black & White Basics Paper Pack, and cut panels of Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock for the top and bottom.

The circle panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock, and I stamped “I Can’t Thank You Enough” from Thanks So Very Much using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink. The flower was cut from Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock, and the leaves were cut from Sour Apple Card Stock.  The flags behind the circle element were cut from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and Sour Apple Card Stock.  I finished off the card with a trio of white enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

MFT_CreativeConstruction_Sq

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today for the Creative Construction With Blueprints feature!

cupsignature

2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!