April 21, 2017

A Little Hello! {WSC329}

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

I have a card to share with you today using the current MFT Sketch Challenge, WSC329!  Such a great sketch, and I had a lot of fun creating this card!

Print

I flipped the sketch on it’s side for my card today, and I started by cutting the frame from Smooth White Card Stock using the Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frames Die-namics.  The background was cut from Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock for the sky, and Sour Apple Card Stock for the grass.  The sun was cut from Pineapple Prestige Card Stock using the Spring Scene Builder Die-namics

The flowers were all cut from X-Press It Blending Card using the Springtime Blooms Die-namics, and I stamped them using Springtime Blooms with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and then added details with a White Gel Pen.  I popped them up onto the scene using Foam Tape, and then added a sentiment strip, cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and the stamped “A LITTLE HELLO” from Springtime Blooms using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.

Print

cupsupplies

 
Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_329

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with this sketch, and to play along!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!