April 26, 2017

Hoot, Hoot, Hooray! {WSC330}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

I have a card to share with you today using the new MFT Sketch Challenge, WSC330! I had a blast with this sketch, and used the new Tweet Wishes and Tweet Wishes Die-namics!

Print

I love this little owl!  I cut him, and the tree, from X-Press It Blending Card using the Tweet WIshes Die-namics and stamped them using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink using Tweet Wishes.  I colored them both with Copic Markers and then popped them up with Foam Tape onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

I used Blueprints 13 Die-namics to cut Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock and a piece of patterned paper from the Lucky Prints Paper Pack. I added a panel of Natural Card Stock to separate them, cut with the Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics.  I added two clouds, cut from Smooth White Card Stock, using the Cloud 9 Die-namics.  I cut a strip of Smooth White Card Stock and stamped “HOOT, HOOT, HOORAY” using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_330

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using this sketch!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!