April 27, 2017

You Are Too Kind! {CC68}

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

I have a card to share with you today for the new MFT Color Challenge, CC68! I LOVE this color combination!!

Print

I started with the background,which is a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics.  I used the Scattered Bars Stencil and then sponged on Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink, Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink, Broken China Distress Oxide Ink and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Ink. I LOVE how these inks blend SO beautifully!

I added a circle of Grout Gray Prestige Card Stock cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and then added “Kind” cut from Blue Yonder Prestige Card Stock from Kind & Kindness Die-namics, coated with Glossy Accents.  I cut a strip of Orange Fizz Card Stock and stamped “YOU ARE TOO KIND. THANK YOU” from Kind Words stamped with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with White Detail Embossing Powder.  I finished off my card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out this fab color combo!

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using these colors!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!