May 17, 2017

Hello Lovely! {CTD443}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Broni has challenged us to use turquoise, lime green, yellow and white!  SO pretty!

CTD443

I LOVE these colors and had so much fun making this card, which I gave to my 98 year old Nani for Mother’s Day!  I started with a panel of Ranger Watercolor Paper cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics, and I then stamped these GORGEOUS flowers from Hello Lovely by Concord & 9th using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed the flowers with Black Embossing Powder.

I watercolored the flowers using my Gansai Tambi Watercolors that I got some time ago from my pal Vanessa’s shop and just used for the first time!  They are SO fun and SO pigmented!  After I watercolored the flowers, I spritzed on some of the colors, as well as some white acrylic paint that I watered down.  The sentiment, “HELLO LOVELY” was stamped using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink and Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink. A trio of rhinestones completes the card.

CTD443 Closeu

swatch443

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Amy Tsuruta, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!