May 11, 2017

Hello There! {CC69}

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

I have a card to share with you today for the new MFT Color Challenge, CC69!  I ADORE this combination of Safety Orange, Ripe Raspberry, Cotton Candy and Steel Grey!  LOVE!!!

Print

For my card, I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics, and then sponged with Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink, Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink and Safety Orange Premium Dye Ink.  I then splattered the panel with white acrylic paint.  I cut a panel of Steel Grey Card Stock using Blueprints 2 Die-namics and then again using the Peek-A-Boo Polka Dots Cover-Up Die-namics.  I splattered this panel with white acrylic paint as well, and layered it over the sponged panel.  LOVE.

The butterfly was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Beautiful Butterflies Die-namics and then stamped it using Beautiful Butterflies with Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink, Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink, and Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink. The leaves were cut using Leafy Greenery Die-namics from Safety Orange Card Stock and Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock, and then sponged them with Safety Orange Premium Dye Ink and Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink respectively, and then spattered them with white acrylic paint. I added the leaves behind the butterfly, and added a sentiment panel, cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics.  I stamped “HELLO THERE” from More Essential Sentiments using Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink.  I added a trio of rhinestones to finish off the card.

Print

cupsupplies

Aren’t these colors gorgeous together?

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with these colors, and to play along!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!