May 12, 2017

Hey, Sunshine! {WSC332}

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!

Today I have a card to share with you for the current MFT Sketch Challenge, WSC332!

I’ve used the DARLING new Pure Innocence Beach Day for my card today!  I just LOVE her, and paper piecing her little bikini and sun hat makes me happy!

Print

I started by cutting her from X-Press It Blending Card using the new Pure Innocence Beach Day Die-namics and then stamped her using Pure Innocence Beach Day with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I colored her with Copic Markers and then paper pieced her bikini and hat using patterned paper from the Sweet Sunshine Paper Pack. I popped her up with Foam Tape onto a panel of Kraft Card Stock cut with the Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics.

The main panel was cut from another pattern from the Sweet Sunshine Paper Pack using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics.  I added yet another pattern from the Sweet Sunshine Paper Pack to the side of the card.  The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “Hey, Sunshine” from Pure Innocence Beach Day using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I trimmed the sentiment panel down before attaching it to my card.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_332

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with this sketch, and to play along!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!