May 25, 2017

You Brighten My Day! {CC70}

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It’s time for a new MFT Color Challenge, CC70!  A gorgeous palette of Orange Fizz, Persimmon, Gravel Gray and Berrylicious!  GORGEOUS!

Print

I seriously just LOVE this darling new Pure Innocence Beach Day!  She is just the CUTEST!  I started with the background, and I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I stamped the sandcastles and flags in a repeated pattern using Berrylicious Premium Dye Ink and Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink.  LOVE.

I cut this little cutie from X-Press It Blending Card using the Pure Innocence Beach Day Die-namics and then stamped her using Pure Innocence Beach Day using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored her with Copic Markers and then popped her up with Foam Tape onto a panel of Berrylicious Card Stock cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.  I added a strip of patterned paper from the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Paper Pack behind the circle element, and then added a sentiment panel, cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics.  I stamped “You Brighten My Life” using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink, and then finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies


Print
Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the team has created with these colors, and to play along!  There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!