May 30, 2017

2017 {Stamp, Ink & Paper Challenge #101}

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

I am back with the Stamp, Ink & Paper Challenge for this week, which is all about graduation!  I have had a black with the SIP team this month!

Print

For my card, I’ve used the super fun Blueprints 26 Die-namics.  I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I added a panel of patterned paper from the Black & White Basics Paper Pack to the top of the card.

The balloons were cut from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and Red Hot Card Stock, and the bows and strings were cut from Natural Card Stock. The balloons were coated with Glossy Accents, and they are SUPER shiny (which makes it SUPER hard to take pictures of them!).  I then cut out “2017” from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and then coated them again with Glossy Accents.

Print

cupsupplies


18700315_10154559630928531_5661753375921505321_n

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please head over to the Stamp, Ink & Paper Challenge Blog to play along!

cupsignature

2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!