June 21, 2017

A Million Thanks! {WSC338}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge! This week we are up to WSC338, and I LOVE this sketch!!


Print

I started off my card by watercoloring a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using Distress Inks. Once the panel was dry, I cut out the heart using the Stitched Heart STAX Die-namics. The sentiment panel was cut from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “A MILLION THANKS” from Essential Sentiments, using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using Blueprints 1 Die-namics, and I stamped it with the Diagonal Stripes Background using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink. I cut a frame of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Die-namics, and the center was cut from Smooth White Card Stock. I popped up the heart and sentiment strip using Foam Tape, and then finished off the card with a trio of black enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies


How awesome is this sketch?

MFT_WSC_338

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created this week, and to play along with us! There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsignature

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! Elegant and fun at the same time!
    Love the stripes on the background.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!