June 27, 2017

June MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the June MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints feature, and this month, the team is creating masculine cards using Blueprints Die-namics!

Print

I’ve paired Blueprints 22 Die-namics with Get Down to Business and the Get Down to Business Die-namics for my card today! SO fun! I started by cutting a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 22 Die-namics, and then added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 2 Die-namics. The two horizontal strips were cut from the Graphic Grid Paper Pack, and the polka dot panel was cut from After Midnight Prestige Card Stock using Blueprints 22 Die-namics.

The circle panel was cut from Natural Card Stock, and I cut the business shirt, mug and pen from X-Press It Blending Card using the Get Down To Business Die-namics. I stamped them all using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I popped up the circle panel using Foam Tape, and stamped “MANDATORY MEETING! ME. YOU. SOON.” using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

Print

cupsupplies


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!