June 28, 2017

Forever Friends! {CTD449}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Vickie has challenged us to use the beautiful combination of orange, brown and green! Great combo!

CTD449

I LOVE the gorgeous new Petals & Pallets stamp set and Petals & Pallets Dies from Concord and 9th! I knew I had to have them when they were released this month! The pallet die is SUPER cool! I started by cutting Natural Card Stock using the pallet die, and I cut it twice and then glued them together. I stamped them using Natural Premium Dye Ink with the wood plank stamps included in the set, and then stamped “forever” using Hot Fudge Premium Dye Ink. I then popped the pallet up onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.

The flowers and leaves were cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Petals & Pallets Dies and then stamped them using Petals & Pallets. The flowers were first stamped using Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink,then the edges inked with Orange Zest Premium Dye Ink and then the edges inked again using Persimmon Premium Dye Ink. I stamped the leaves the same way, first using Field Day Premium Dye Ink and then using Timber Green Premium Dye Ink. I wrapped the card using Hemp Cord and then added the flowers and leaves, popping them up with Foam Tape. I then added a bow of Hemp Cord, and a small panel of Smooth White Card Stock and I stamped “FRIENDS” using Field Day Premium Dye Ink. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

CTD449 Closeup

swatch449

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Audrey Tokach, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Doni High, this week’s FABULOUS Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!