August 23, 2017

I’m Under Your Spell! {WSC347}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge! This week, we are up to WSC347, and it’s a super fun sketch!

Print

I’ve used the GORGEOUS new Witch Way Is The Candy? and Witch Way Is The Candy? Die-namics, just re-released from MFT! I just LOVE her and am SO glad she is back!! I cut her, the moon and clouds, and the bat from X-Press It Blending Card using the Witch Way Is The Candy? Die-namics and then stamped them all using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink with Witch Way Is The Candy? I colored them all with Copic Markers and then put them to the side. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics. I stamped “I’m Under Your Spell” from Witch Way Is the Candy? using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

The main panel is Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I used the English Brick Wall Stencil and sponged on Iced Spruce Distress Oxide Ink. I cut the panel using the Stitched Dome Frames Die-namics, and then used them again to cut a panel of Steel Grey Card Stock for the window “frame”. I created the starry night sky by sponging a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink, Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink. I then sponged the entire panel using Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink, sprayed water on the panel and watched the magic happen! I added the moon and clouds to the sky and then arranged the witch, bat and sentiment panel, popping them all up with Foam Tape.

Print

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_347

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team created, and to play along with us! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs for one lucky participant!

cupsignature

3 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!