August 22, 2017

X’s and O’s Card Kit Release!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday and Happy X’s and O’s Card Kit Release! Yes, my friends! The time has come! This incredible new kit, along with the re-release of the coveted Witch Way Is The Candy and the Witch Way Is the Candy Die-namics (squeal!) is available right HERE, right now in the MFT Boutique!

Card Kit Release_thumb[1]

Oh how I LOVE this kit! For my card, I started by stamping the tic tac toe grid using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the X’s and O’s set. I then stamped the heart using Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink, the X’s using Gravel Gray Premium Dye Ink, and the O’s using Grout Gray Premium Dye Ink. I then cut the panel using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

The main panel of Razzle Berry Card Stock was cut using Blueprint 13 Die-namics, and stamped using the Mini Hearts Background using Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink. I added a strip of Gravel Gray Prestige Card Stock down the side, also cut using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and separated the panels using Smooth White Card Stock. I cut a panel of Grout Gray Prestige Card Stock using then Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and then stamped “Hugs & Kisses” from X’s and O’s using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink. A trio of black enamel dots finished off the card.

Card Kit Release Closeup_thumb[1]

MFT_XsAndOs_BlogHeader_thumb[1]

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to the MFT Boutique to grab your X’s and O’s Card Kit!

cupsignature_thumb

35 comments:

  1. Super cute, love the color combination

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative. I love your card ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gray and Razzleberry color combo looks great! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! I love your color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color combination is really nice. I like the heart background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors you chose go well together. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the softer tones using the gray tones. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Classy xoxo card! Love the easy design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card!Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I first saw this kit, I totally thought it would be so fun to snag for love-themed cards and Valentine's Day! Love your sample!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great showcase for this wonderful Kit! With the heart image in the middle of the Tic-Tac-Toe grid, it looks like both players win ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the gorgeous colors and design of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your take on this! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the circle background for the tic tac toe board. Works nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how the tick-tac-toe element really stands out on this! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all the extra details you have on this beautiful card. It's genius to stamp the x's in one gray and the o's in another. I also love the tiny amount of white cardstock showing through between the gray and razzleberry colors. An extra special card. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such an adorable card. I love the various pinks and greys - it really adds a lot of depth to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet. I like the heart in the middle and the heart paper.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super adorable! Love the pink <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. ok, I like the grey on this one. Another great one!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun card! Love the design of it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty.
    Love that hot pink background.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely card. The grey/pink color combo is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this clean design and the great accessories and die Cuts in the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pretty color combo! Love your card... awesome kit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!