September 27, 2017

I Appreciate You So Much!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, my dear friend Barbara has challenged us to use rust, green, orange and aqua! GORGEOUS!

Print

For my card, I began with a panel of Ranger Watercolor Paper, and using Peacock Feathers Distress Ink, I watercolored the background. Once that was dry, I stamped “I APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH” from Geometric Greenery using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.

I cut the trio of trees from Smooth White Card Stock using the new Modern Trees Die-namics, and I them stamped them using Modern Trees using Jellybean Green Premium Dye Ink, Tangy Orange Premium Dye Ink, Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink and Milk Chocolate Premium Dye Ink. I arranged them above the sentiment and then popped them up with Foam Tape.

Print

swatch462

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Tammy Hershberger, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!