September 20, 2017

It’s Pasture Birthday! {WSC351}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and this week, we are up to WSC351! It’s a super fun layout!

Print

I’ve used the SUPER cute new Animal Farm set to create a farm scene for my card today. I started by cutting a panel of Berrylicious Card Stock using the A2 Rectangle STAX 1 Die-namics, and then used the same Die-namics to cut a panel of Green Room Prestige Card Stock. I cut same again using the Rolling Hills Die-namics, and then used the Rolling Hills Die-namics to cut the fence from Smooth White Card Stock.

I cut the cow and pig from X-Press It Blending Card using the Animal Farm Die-namics, and I then stamped them using Animal Farm using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and then popped them up with Foam Tape. I stamped “It’s Pasture Birthday” using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder. The clouds were cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Puffy Clouds Die-namics, and the sun was cut from Pineapple Prestige Card Stock using the Circle STAX 2 Die-namics.

Print

MFT_SketchChallenge_2017Logo

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_351

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with this sketch, and to play along! There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsignature

1 comment:

  1. This is so irresistibly adorable ! If I might just make a little recommendation, maybe you should have color around the tails of the cow, because the white area around it kinda caught my eyes. No big deal at all !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!