October 22, 2017

MFT + Ellen Hutson = Good Friends!

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday!

I am SO excited to share my card with you today! MFT has teamed up with Ellen Hutson for an exclusive United We Flourish Collaboration! The DARLING Good Friends and Good Friends Die-namics bring a smile to your face! These pups and kitties are SO cute!

Print

I just ADORE this sweet little guy! For my card, I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I then used the Mini Cloud Edges Stencil and Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink to create the cloudy sky. The “grass” was cut from Green Room Prestige Card Stock, first using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and then using the Grassy Hills Die-namics.

The trees were cut using the Trees In The Forest Die-namics from Chocolate Brown Prestige Card Stock, Green Room Prestige Card Stock, Sour Apple Card Stock and Field Day Prestige Card Stock, and I added them to the horizon line. The sun was cut from Daffodil Prestige Card Stock using the Sunny Skies Die-namics and I trimmed it down using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I cut the little pup from X-Press It Blending Card using the Good Friends Die-namics, and then stamped him using Good Friends with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I colored him with Copic Markers and then added him to my scene, popping him up with Foam Tape.

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today for this super fun collaboration!

cupsignature_thumb

2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!