October 19, 2017

October Creative Construction With Blueprints!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday! It’s time for a new Creative Construction With Blueprints Challenge, and this month, we are working with Blueprints Die-namics that feature arrows, tags and banners! I worked with Blueprints 27 Die-namics, I am a sucker for that long banner panel!

Print

I LOVE Blueprints 27 Die-namics, and I love to create shaker cards using it! I started by cutting a panel of Kraft Card Stock using Blueprints 27 Die-namics, and I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 1 Die-namics. The frame panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 27 Die-namics, and I added a panel of acetate.  I filled all of the frames with Diamond Dust and then backed it with a panel of Sno Cone Card Stock. I LOVE all the sparkle!

I cut a panel of patterned paper from the Birthday Blowout Paper Pack using Blueprints 27 Die-namics and attached it across the shaker panel. I then cut the deer, bunny and bird from X-Press It Blending Card using the Dashing Deer Die-namics, and stamped them with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink using the Dashing Deer set. I colored them with Copic Markers and popped them up with Foam Tape onto the shaker window. Using the Let It Snowflake Too Die-namics, I cut snowflakes from Smooth White Card Stock and tucked them under the animals. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics and I stamped “FOR A DEER FRIEND” using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.

Print

MFT_CreativeConstruction_Sq

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsignature

3 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!