November 22, 2017

Happiest of Birthdays! {WSC360}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, this sketch is SUPER fun!

Print

I had SO MUCH FUN creating this card! I started with a piece of Yupo Paper and cut it using the Stitched Mod Rectangle STAX Die-namics (LOVE). I created the background using Alcohol Inks, which are SO FUN to create with!

I cut two strips of Silver Sparkle Card Stock and popped them up using Foam Tape. I then cut a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics. I stamped “HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS” from More Essential Sentiments using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed the sentiment using White Detail Embossing Powder. I finished off the card with a trio of black enamel dots.

Print

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_360

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along! There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsignature

2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!