November 23, 2017

Sweet Winter Wishes! {CC82}

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday and Happy Thanksgiving!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, we are up to CC82, which is a combination of Cornflower, Blu Raspberry, Coral Crush and Lemon Chiffon!

Print

I used Distress Oxide Inks for my card, and I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I then sponged on Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Ink, Broken China Distress Oxide Ink, Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide Ink and Wild Honey Distress Oxide Ink. I blended the colors together and then spritzed the panel with water and watched the magic happen. I LOVE Distress Oxide Inks SO much!

I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the gorgeous new Mesmerizing Mandala Die-namics and then added the die cut to the card. I then cut a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics and I stamped “SWEET WINTER WISHES” from Snow Globe Sentiments using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed the sentiment using White Detail Embossing Powder. I added a trio of dots using Nuvo Crystal Drops – Morning Dew.

Print

Aren’t these colors SO pretty?

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today, and to play along! There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!