January 31, 2018

You’re Still The One! {WSC370}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and I had SO much fun with this week’s sketch!!

Print

I am still DEEP into my Alcohol Ink obsession! I just cannot stop! For my card, I started with a panel of Yupo Paper cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. I then used three different colors of Alcohol Inks, Mermaid, Cool Peri and Raspberry, and created the background, taking care to keep a loose heart shape.

I used the Abstract Heart Die-namics to cut Silver Sparkle Card Stock as well as Smooth White Card Stock (three times) and layered them together. I then added the die-cut to my card, and then cut a strip of Tropical Teal Prestige Card Stock, which I stamped with the “YOU’RE STILL THE ONE” sentiment from the From The Heart set using Versamark Ink. I heat embossed the sentiment using White Detail Embossing Powder and finished off the card with a trio of rhinestones.

Print

cupsupplies

MFT_WSC_370

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along! There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!