January 31, 2018

Love You! {CTD478}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Lynn has challenged us to use hot pink, lime green, yellow and light blue! LOVE!

CTD478

I’ve used some fun new products from Concord & 9th for my card! I started by creating the background, and cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I used the new Heart Turnabout to create the background. I stamped the background using Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink, Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink, Pineapple Premium Dye Ink and Limelight Premium Dye Ink.

I used the new Hearts & Loves Dies to create the “love” and the heart. I cut the “love” from Smooth White Card Stock, Pineapple Prestige Card Stock and Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock. I used Glossy Accents on the Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock layer. LOVE. The heart was cut from Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock, and I stamped “YOU” from Petals & Pallets set using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it using White Detail Embossing Powder. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

CTD478 Closeup

swatch478

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Debra James, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Tara Godfrey, this week’s FABULOUS Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!