February 22, 2018

Happy Clucking Birthday!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

I am so excited to share a card with you today using some AWESOME new products from Technique Tuesday!!  I have used three different new stamp sets and matching dies to create my card! I’ve used Chicken Family, Chicken Family Dies, Cheeky Chicken, Cheeky Chicken Dies, Funny Farm and Funny Farm Dies! So fun!

TT

This card was SO much fun to create! I started by cutting panels of aqua and green card stock for the background for the “sky” and the “grass”. I cut the barn and fence from X-Press It Blending Card using the Funny Farm Dies and stamped them using Funny Farm. The running chicken (which I think is SO cute) was cut using the Cheeky Chicken Dies and stamped with Cheeky Chicken, and finally the other chicken and her baby chick were cut using the Chicken Family Dies and then stamped with Chicken Family.

I colored all of the images with Copic Markers, and then began assembling the scene. I trimmed a bit of the fence so that I could use part of the fence on either side of the barn. I popped the barn, chickens and chick up with Foam Tape for some dimension. The sentiment, “HAPPY CLUCKING BIRTHDAY” (hahahahaha) was stamped onto a panel of white card stock, trimmed down and then attached to the card with more Foam Tape.

TT Closeup

The sweet folks at Technique Tuesday have graciously offered one of my followers a stamp set and matching die from their AMAZING Animal House category!!!!! How AWESOME is that?? Here’s what to do!

1. Take a peek at the Animal House category here: https://www.techniquetuesday.com/animal-house-stamp-sets-and-crafting-dies.html

2. Choose your favorite stamp and matching die.

3. Comment below with your choice.

4. On Wednesday, February 28th! I’ll draw a winner!

Good Luck!!!! You can comment here or on my blog!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

cupsignature

5 comments:

  1. These are all pretty hilarious, but I need the Cheeky Chicken set simply for the Happy Clucking Birthday sentiment ha-ha-ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! I love the Clemantine set and your moo-velous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love June the Giraffe, or any of them!!! They're wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome farm scene card with wonderful coloring! Love the Zsa Zsa owl stamp set! All the stamps sets are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!