February 21, 2018

When It’s Dark, Look For The Stars! {WSC373}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and this week, we are up to WSC373! I LOVE this sketch!

Print
For my card, I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I sponged on Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink, Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink, Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink. I then coated the entire panel using Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink and spritzed the panel with water. Once it was dry, I placed the Star Celebration Stencil on top and then added a coat of multi-medium. I carefully removed the stencil and then let the panel dry overnight. When the panel was dry, I spritzed the panel with shimmer spray. LOVE.

I cut a panel of Translucent Vellum using the Stitched Star STAX Die-namics. I then cut “Stars” from Smooth White Card Stock four times using the Shining Stars Die-namics. I added the die-cut on top of the vellum star, and then cut a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics. I stamped “WHEN IT’S DARK, LOOK FOR THE” from Written In The Stars using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed the sentiment with White Detail Embossing Powder. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

MFT_SketchChallenge_2017Logo

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_373

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today, and to play along! There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsupplies

2 comments:

  1. So many layers of awesome!!! I'm sure this will be adored when someone takes it out of an envelope! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!