February 14, 2018

Happy Me Me Me Day! {CTD480}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Wanda has challenged us to use lilac, green, gray and white! GORGEOUS combo!!

Print

I absolutely LOVE this color combo! For my card, I started with a panel of Cement Gray Prestige Card Stock and stamped it using the Moroccan Lattice Background using Versamark Ink. I then heat embossed the panel using White Detail Embossing Powder. I added a frame cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Rectangle Frames Die-namics, which I popped up with Foam Tape.

The flowers and leaves were cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Flashy Florals Die-namics, and stamped them using Periwinkle Premium Dye Ink, Lavender Fields Premium Dye Ink, Green Room Premium Dye Ink and Dill Pickle Premium Dye Ink. I popped the flowers and leaves up with Foam Tape, and added a sentiment panel cut using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics from Smooth White Card Stock. I stamped “Happy Me Me Me Day” from the new Anything But Basic Birthday Wishes set using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

swatch480

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Debra James, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Kelly Schirmer, this week’s FABULOUS Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!