February 13, 2018

MFT February Release Replay!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the MFT February Release Replay! Have you placed your order yet from the incredible MFT Release? You can find the release right HERE in the MFT Boutique! AMAZING!

For my card today, I’ve used the new Critter Condolences set along with the new Paw Prints Die-namics! LOVE!

Print

I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. I then stamped the paw prints from Critter Condolences using Red Hot Premium Dye Ink, Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink and Daffodil Premium Dye Ink.

I cut a panel of Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and then cut the panel again using the new Paw Prints Die-namics. I cut a panel of Sno Cone Card Stock using the Paw Prints Die-namics, and inset the panels into the circle panel. The little heart with the paw print (how CUTE!) was cut from Daffodil Prestige Card Stock and I added it to the circle panel and then embellished it with a bow of Hemp Cord.

I cut the sentiment panel from Red Hot Card Stock using the Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips, and I stamped “SO SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR FURRY FRIEND” from Critter Condolences using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder. I cut a piece of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and tucked it under the sentiment panel.

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created for today’s Release Replay!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!