June 27, 2018

Happy Birthday! {WSC391}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge! This week we are up to WSC391!

Print

This is a super fun sketch, made SUPER easy with the help of the Collage Cover Up Die-namics! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I sponged on Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink.

I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Collage Cover Up DIe-namics, and then added the collage panel on top of the inked panel. I cut a strip of Smooth White Card Stock using the Slanted Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and stamped “Happy Birthday” from Bitty Bears using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I cut a trio of bears from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Bitty Bears Die-namics, and then stamped them using Bitty Bears with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and then added them to the card, popping them up with Foam Tape. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_391

MFT_SketchChallenge_2017Logo

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with this week’s sketch, and to play along! There is a $50.00 Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!