June 27, 2018

Hello! {CTD499}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Vickie has challenged us to use blue, yellow and green! Great combo!

Print

I just cannot get enough of the Stitched Blooms Die-namics! I want to use them ALL THE TIME! For my card today, I cut the flowers and leaves using the Stitched Blooms Die-namics from Cornflower Prestige Card Stock, Banana Split Card Stock and Green Room Prestige Card Stock. I arranged them onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics and trimmed off the excess.

I cut a frame of Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Rectangle Frames Die-namics, and then popped up the frame using Foam Tape. I cut “hello” three times from Smooth White Card Stock using the Hello Die-namics, layered them together, and added the die-cut to the card. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

CTD499

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Emily Henry, This week’s FAB Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!