June 21, 2018

June MFT Birthday Project!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It’s time for the June MFT Birthday Project, and this month, it’s all about birthday bears!!

Print

For my card, I’ve used this SUPER dapper bear from Safari Party! I LOVE him! I cut him, his top hat and his bow tie from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Safari Party Die-namics, and then stamped them using Safari Party with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored the images with Copic Markers and added some highlights with a White Gel Pen.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. I used the same Die-namics to cut two different patterns from the Birthday Blowout Paper Pack. I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and popped up my little bear with Foam Tape. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “Bring on the Balloons” from Safari Party using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I popped up the sentiment strip with Foam Tape, and then finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today, and to play along! There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!