June 13, 2018

Hello! {CTD497}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Lori has challenged us to use coral, yellow, pale aqua and green! SO pretty!

Print

I am completely and utterly obsessed with the new Stitched Blooms Die-namics. I cannot stop using them, and I thought this week’s colors were PERFECT with them! I cut the flowers and leaves from Lemon Chiffon Prestige Card Stock, Berrylicious Card Stock, Sour Apple Card Stock, Coral Crush Prestige Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock. LOVE them!

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I layered on a circle cut from Kraft Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. I then layered on the leaves and flowers, popping them up with Foam Tape. The “hello” was cut three times from Smooth White Card Stock using the Hello Die-namics, and then added them to the circle panel as well. I finished off the card with a trio of aqua enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

CTD497

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Love your use of the colors for your pretty flowers against the kraft circle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!