June 12, 2018

June MFT & Friends!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the June MFT & Friends feature! The MFT Team, and friends, are sharing even more inspiration using fabulous products from the June MFT Release! You can find all of the new goodies right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

Today I have a card to share with you using the gorgeous new Moroccan Mosaic Die-namics!

Print

I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I sponged on Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide Ink, Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink and blended them together. I spritzed the panel with water and put it aside to dry.

Using the Moroccan Mosaic Die-namics, I cut a panel of Gold Sparkle Card Stock. I cut another two mosaics from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock, and then layered all three together with the gold panel on top. I added the mosaic to the distress ink background, and then cut “celebrate” three times from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock, layered them together and then added the die-cut to the mosaic. I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips, and stamped “YOU HAVE A HEART OF GOLD” from Essential Sentiments using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I finished the card with a trio of Beetle Black Sprinkles.

Print

cupsupplies

MFTandFriends

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team, and friends, have created!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!