July 19, 2018

July Birthday Project: Confetti!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It’s time for the July MFT Birthday Project Challenge! This month, it’s all about confetti! For my card, I added confetti to a shaker! Who doesn’t love a shaker card!

Print

Not only do I love shaker cards, I love rainbows! LOVE! I began with a panel of Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I then cut the panel again using the Cloud Shaker Window & Frame Die-namics. I used one of the Cloud Shaker Pouches and filled it with Nuvo Crystal Cloud Circles (they are SO sparkly and pretty!).

I cut the rainbow using the End of the Rainbow Die-namics from Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock, Cotton Candy Card Stock, Daffodil Prestige Card Stock, Green Room Prestige Card Stock, Blueberry Prestige Card Stock and Lavender Fields Prestige Card Stock. LOVE! I attached it to the card so that it ends in the cloud, trimming off the excess. I added a sun cut from Daffodil Prestige Card Stock using the Sunny Skies Die-namics, and I cut a panel from Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “Happy Birthday” from Essential Sentiments using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I finished off the card with a trio of Lily White Sprinkles.

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!