July 18, 2018

It’s a Good Day to Be Happy! {CTD394}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and I had a BLAST creating my card!

Print

I began with a panel of Grout Gray Prestige Card Stock using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I placed the Small Brick Wall Stencil on top and sponged on Fired Brick Distress Oxide Ink. I then cut the panel using the Classic Window Die-namics. I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Classic Window Die-namics and added that to the panel. I cut the curtains from Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock and placed same behind the window panel, and the shutters were cut from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock (I love the shutters!).

I cut the trim and the window box (a simple rectangle panel, not cut with a die) from Smooth White Card Stock and added them to the window. The flowers and leaves were cut using the Stitched Flowers Die-namics from Cotton Candy Card Stock, Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock, Pineapple Prestige Card Stock, Gumdrop Green Card Stock and Sour Apple Card Stock. I arranged the flowers and leaves along the window box and added centers to the flowers using Lily White Sprinkles. I stamped the sentiment, “It’s a Good Day to Be Happy” from Aim For The Clouds using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it using WOW White Embossing Powder.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_394

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along! There is a $50 Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!