July 18, 2018

Have a Jawsome Day! {CTD502}

mHi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Barbara has challenged us to use cobalt blue, aqua, gray and white! LOVE!

Print

I have SO much fun creating this scene! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I sponged on Broken China Distress Oxide Ink and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink and blended them together. Using the Sunrise Radiating Rays Stencil, I lightly sponged on Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink to look like the suns rays permeating the water. I spritzed the panel with water and set it aside to dry.

I cut a panel of Kraft Card Stock using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then cut it again using the Snow Drifts Die-namics.I added this to the inked panel for the “sand”. I cut the shark, fish and other sea life images from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Beach Buds Die-namics and then stamped them with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using Beach Buds. I colored them with Copic Markers and then added them to the scene using Foam Tape. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics and then stamped “Have a Jawsome Day” using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I added rhinestones to mimic water bubbles to finish off the card!

Print

cupsupplies

Check out this week’s inspiration pic!

CTD502

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Kathy Schweinfurth – This week’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Lise Mariann, This week’s FAB Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!