July 17, 2018

July MFT & Friends!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the July MFT & Friends feature! The MFT Design Team & Friends are sharing even more inspiration featuring products from the July MFT Release! You can find all of the new goodies right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

Today I have a card to share with you using the new Queen For The Day set and Crown Die-namics! LOVE!

Print

This card was SO fun to create! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I sponged on Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink and Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Ink and blended them together. I splattered on some shimmer mist for lots of sparkle.

The crown was cut three times, once from Silver Sparkle Card Stock and twice from Smooth White Card Stock using the Crown Die-namics. I layered them together with the Silver Sparkle Card Stock panel on top. I attached the crown to the card and stamped “I hereby appoint you Queen for the Day  from Queen for the Day using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed the sentiment using WOW White Embossing Powder. I finished off the card with a trio of rhinestones.

Print

cupsupplies

MFTandFriends

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team, and friends, have created!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!