July 16, 2018

You’re A Ray of Sunshine!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

Today I have a card to share with you that I made for a very special little girl! My dear bestie’s little girl turned one this past weekend, and she is PURE sunshine!

Print

I had so much fun creating this card! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then cut it again using the Sunshine Shaker Die-namics. I popped the panel up with Foam Tape onto a panel of Lemon Chiffon Card Stock so that you see this color underneath. LOVE.

I cut “sunshine” using the Sunshine Die-namics four times from Smooth White Card Stock, and layered them together. I inked the top layer using Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink, Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink, Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink. I then coated the die-cut using Glossy Accents. I cut a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “You’re A Ray of Sunshine” from Full of Sunshine using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it using WOW White Embossing Powder. I added the sentiment panel to the card, and then attached the die cut above it. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!