October 21, 2018

Festive Flamingos Card Kit: Day One!

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday!

I am SO excited to share the fabulous new Festive Flamingos Card Kit with you!!! This awesome kit will be released on Tuesday, October 23rd at 10AM in the Brand Spankin’ New section of the MFT Boutique!

Print

I mean, how CUTE are these flamingos? I cut them from No-Line Coloring Card using the Festive Flamingos Die-namics, and then stamped them with Festive Flamingos using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and added shimmer to the lights around the girls’s neck using a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker, and then added a glossy look with Glossy Accents. I popped them up with Foam Tape onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and using the Embossing Pad Duo and the Peek-A-Boo Polka Dots Cover Up Die-namics, added texture to the background. I added a strip of patterned paper from the new Petite Plaid Paper Pack (included in the kit!) and then tied the panel using Lily White Doodle Twine. I added the circle panel with the flamingos, popping it up with Foam Tape. I then cut the sentiment panel using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “Fla la la la la la la mingo” using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I popped it up with Foam Tape, and then finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

Print

Thanks SO much or stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the has created using the Festive Flamingos Card Kit!

cupsignature

12 comments:

  1. Loving all the tropical Christmas cards this year. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, and I love the sentiment. Fantastic kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the shine of white you put on the flamingos. Good job on your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Card. Love the touch of the gloss on the flamingos too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. เบื่อเมื่อไหร่มาลองเล่นสล็อต xo เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ slotxo ได้เงินจริง https://www.slotxd.com/slotxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. ดูหนังฟรีๆ ระดับ Premium ได้ที่ Doonung1234 ฟรี ระดับ 4K HD หลากหลายเรื่องมากมาย กับเรื่อง Exit ฝ่าหมอกพิษ ภารกิจรัก (2019) [ พากย์ไทย ]

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2042115917124998331&postID=4952423229855601497&page=1&token=1589786552105&isPopup=true

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good information , Please visit my funny game site pgslot</

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beatiful webpage and very good information , Please visit my money game siteค าสิ โ นค าสิ โ นฝาก ถอนไม่มีขั้นต่ำ</

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing excellent informations.Your site is really good.

    my homepage :: pussy888

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!