October 17, 2018

Season’s Greetings! {CTD515}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, I am hosting, and I have chosen a combo of green, kraft and white! LOVE!

Print

For my card, I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. Then, using the new Trio of Trees set, I created the background by stamping the different trees using Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink, Kraft Premium Dye Ink and Natural Premium Dye Ink. I then cut the tree for the focal panel from Smooth White Card Stock using the Trio of Trees Die-namics, and I then stamped the tree using the same inks I used for the background.

I cut a panel of Kraft Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. I wrapped Hemp Cord around the card diagonally, and then added the circle panel using Foam Tape. I then added the die-cut tree to the circle panel using Foam Tape. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics. I stamped “Season’s Greetings” from Trio of Trees using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.

Print

swatch515

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Birgit Edblom, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

4 comments:

  1. รวยได้ง่ายๆกับสล็อต slotxo เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ slotxo ที่สามารถเล่นได้ง่ายๆที่บ้านของคุณ
    https://www.slot4u.com/slotxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ดูหนังออนไลน์ Tall Girl รักยุ่งของสาวโย่ง (2019) ดูหนังฟรีต้องมาดูที่เว็บเรา
    https://www.doonung1234.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful article superslot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!