November 16, 2018

For Unto You A Child Is Born!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! TGIF!!!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of spending the day with quite a few stamping friends, including the sweet Danielle from Neat and Tangled! Of course, I had to pick up some N&T goodness as well!

Nativity

I fell in love with the sweet Nativity Play set and HAD to have it! I cut these cuties out using the Nativity Play dies and then stamped them with Nativity Play. I colored them with Copic Markers.

I cut a panel of white card stock for the main panel, and added a strip of kraft card stock to the bottom for the “stage”. I stamped the white panel using the Falling Stars set with Wild Honey and Squeezed Lemonade DIstress Oxide Ink. I arranged these little cuties and popped them up with foam tape.  I stamped “for unto you A CHILD is born” on the top of the panel. LOVE.

Nativity Closeup

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!