November 28, 2018

May You Have a Year Filled with All Good Things! {CTD521}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Amy Rysavy has challenged us to use the elegant combo of silver, white, black & gray!

Print

I created a shaker card today, and I’ve used the AWESOME new Snowflake Window Die-namics! I began with a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I then cut the panel again using the Snowflake Window Die-namics. I used the same die to cut Silver Sparkle Card Stock, and inlaid the window into the Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock panel. I turned the panel over and added a sheet of acetate. I then built up a frame around the die-cut window using foam tape and added shimmery sequins. I backed the panel with Smooth White Card Stock to create the shaker.

The sentiment, “May You Have a Year Filled with All Good Things” from Beautiful Blessings was stamped onto a panel of Translucent Vellum, and I stamped the sentiment using Versamark Ink. I heat embossed the sentiment using WOW White Embossing Powder and then added the panel of vellum to the cad. I finished off the card with a trio of rhinestones.

Print

swatch521

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Caly Person, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Cher Marsino, This week’s FAB Star Stampers!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!