November 27, 2018

November MFT Hits & Highlights!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the November MFT Hits & Highlights Feature, and this month, the MFT Design Team is sharing projects for a Cool Christmas! Projects that feature the cool palette of blues and purple, and maybe a touch of shimmer as well!

Print

I’ve used the DARLING new Snow Special and Snow Special Die-namics for my card today. These penguins are SO CUTE! I cut them both from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Snow Special Die-namics and stamped them using Snow Special with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and popped them up with Foam Tape onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

I cut a strip of Wild Wisteria Prestige Card Stock and stamped “Sending Joy & Cheer Your Way” from Snow Special using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed the sentiment using WOW White Embossing Powder. The background is a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and I stamped several snowflakes from Snowflake Splendor using Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink, Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink, Grapesicle Premium Dye Ink and Wild Wisteria Premium Dye Ink. I sprayed the entire panel with shimmer spray, so it is SUPER sparkly IRL. I finished off the card with a trio of rhinestones.

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today!

cupsignature

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card, Jodi! The colors you used are my favorite and penguins are my favorite too! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!